Automobile race simulator
Single-seat, rally, karting, etc. the different services and equipment of Michaël Mazuin Sport in the Namur region is serving professional or amateur drivers. To help you perform, we have in our store automobile race simulators.
Chose our sales point in Sart-Saint-Laurent to train for the automobile competition gives you the following advantages:
- High performance driver simulators offer realistic driving sensations
- Choose between different models, according to your budget and driving experience in your sport’s discipline
- Tips from specialist to guide you through our range of products
- Regular system updates according the circuits, races, and technology of race cars
Steering with ultra-realistic sensations
Discover the true sensations of breaking and accelerating in a competition vehicle. Immerse yourself in real racing conditions thanks to advanced technology:
- Cockpit equipped with a real bucket seat: sit in a real cockpit with a bucket seat from a true competition car
- Panoramic vision: in front of you, three 43 inch screens cover the visual field of a driver on a circuit or in a race
- Dynamic simulators on mobile platforms: experience the violence of acceleration, the pressure of breaking, the movements and vibrations of vehicles thanks to a cockpit set up on cinder blocks
- An anti-noise helmet protects you from sources that have distracting noises. Immerse yourself in the experience of automobile racing
Virtual training on the biggest automobile circuits
No matter the preparation for competition, discover its course, its breaking points and its potential pitfalls thanks to our embedded software. Just set your vehicle type and the national or international race course to browse. For example, a single-seat driver could experiment before the race on the following courses:
- Formula 1 Grand Prix
- GT races such as the 24 Hours of Mans
- Ford Trophy Formula and its champions have travelled around the world, including the Magny-Cours course
- TCR Benelux Trophy (Touring Car Racer)
Turns, baffles, sections of national routes, indoor karting tracks, etc. Regular updates allow the system to stay in tune with the calendar of races and evolution of techniques for competition vehicles.
Do you want to reserve a session in an automobile simulator or get more information on our race simulators for sale?
To reserve your training session in a professional driving simulator or ask for the prices and models for sale, fill out our on-line formula or contact us by telephone. Our experts for the auto competition preparation are available to answer all your questions.
Discover below an overview of the brands we work with.